Property Management Lease Procedures
Application Process and Fees All prospective tenants over the age of 18 must complete an application through https://fitrealtygroup.appfolio.com/listings
- $45.00 application fee per person 18 years of age or older
- Applications MUST be COMPLETELY filled out and signed by all age 18 and older.
- Full credit and national criminal background check.
- Previous Rental/Mortgage History verified and in good standing.
- Employment verification for previous two years (name and number to current supervisor or HR representative; two most current pay stubs or statements) Gross pay must be three times (3x) monthly rent to qualify.
- Properties cannot be held vacant longer than two weeks from application date.
- Security Deposit – (based on credit score and rental/employment verification) To secure property a deposit is required within 48 hours. Property will remain open to others until deposit is paid in full.
- Security Deposit is paid through Appfolio Portal.
- If applicant does not occupy property on lease start date, deposit will be forfeited.
Prior to Move-In:
- Three days prior to lease start date, pro-rated rent must be paid. (If lease starts after the 19th of any month, the following months rent must also be paid.)
- Utilities must be in resident’s name/s.
- Copy of Rental Insurance policy required.
- Pet fee/s must be paid if pets permitted. This is on a” per-owner” basis.
Day of Move-In:
- Key provided.
- Move in/out inspection sent to tenant. (Must be returned in three days.)
- Rent is due on the First of the month. It is considered late if not paid by 11:59 pm on the Fifth of the month.
- Section 8 Housing is not permitted.
- All grounds maintenance and general exterior maintenance (i.e. gutter cleaning, trimming of bushes/grass etc…) is the tenant’s responsibility unless otherwise arranged.
- School districts must be verified by tenant.
- No Smoking inside homes and/or garages.
- Trash must be in proper receptacles at all time.
[contact-form-7 id="5919" title="Contact form 1"]